Clue Jr Game
- Version of the popular Clue game for younger kids
- Someone ate the last piece of cake and players try to discover who did it
- The strategy and fun of the classic Clue game
- Featuring Dr. Orchid, a genius biologist with a sweet tooth
- Includes gameboard, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture tokens, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, die, label sheet and game guide
- For 2 to 6 Players
It's the case of the missing cake in this classic 'whodunit' game for kids. In the Clue Junior* game, players are on a mission to discover who took a piece of cake, when they took it, and what they drank with it. As players find clues, they eliminate choices and eventually discover what happened.
- Clue game with a twist for younger kids.
- Players discover who took the last piece of cake.
- Genius biologist with a sweet tooth.
- Detective sheets help players keep track of clues.
Solve the Missing Cake Mystery
Players aim to solve the mystery of the missing cake to win the Clue Junior game. Players roll the die to see if they can move characters, then they look under the characters and under the furniture on the board for clues that were placed in the beginning of the game. As the clues are gathered, choices are eliminated one by one until the actual culprit, time, and drink are discovered.
Clue Cast of Characters
The Clue Junior game has the classic 'whodunnit' gameplay, but is for kids as young as 5 years old. As players find clues, they’ll eliminate choices and eventually discover what happened. The game includes iconic Clue characters such as Miss Scarlett, Mrs. Peacock, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, and Prof. Plum, and also features Dr. Orchid, a genius biologist with a sweet tooth.
Includes gameboard, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture tokens, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, die, label sheet, and game guide.
*Clue Junior and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.