Laser Chess Game
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Playing builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get - Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game and STEM toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games. Contains two class 1 lasers with <0. 39Mw max output at 635-670.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Intergenerational fun - Great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
The Beam Directing Strategy Game
Laser Chess is a two-player strategy game that combines the spatial thinking skills of chess with the high-tech fun of laser beams. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent's King - You Win.
- 26 playing pieces including 2 lasers
- Batteries included
- Game Board
- 5 board set-ups