4 Way Countdown Game
• Fun and educational game for 2 to 4 players.
• Use your math skills to turn your roll into a number 1 through 10.
• The first person to make all 10 numbers, wins.
• Includes a wooden game board, dice popper and instructions.
• Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
The game starts by each player laying down all (10) of their wooden keys on the 4-Way CountDown unit. The first player rolls the dice in the center of the game board and the 2 numbers rolled must be converted into 1 number by using various methods explained on the instruction sheet. For example, if you roll a 3 and a 1, you could make it a 4 by adding, 2 by subtracting or 3 by multiplying or dividing. Flip up whichever number key is down. Be careful though, roll a double 6 and all of your keys go back down, or roll 11 and all of your opponent's keys go back down. The first player to flip up all 10 keys on his or her side of the playing board wins the game.
Ideal's 4-Way CountDown game is designed for 2-4-players, measures 10.25 inches by 1.5 inches by 10.25 inches. Includes a wooden game board, 2 die, a sliding cover and instructions. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.