Thames & Kosmos Ooze Labs Rainbow Tie-Dye Lab
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- Science meets fashion in this make-your-own tie-dye science lab.
- Tie-dye two fabric scrunchies and two pairs of socks using non-toxic red, blue, and yellow dyes. Mix them up to create all the colors of the rainbow red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple!
- A full-color manual guides you through the steps for creating different types of groovy tie-dye patterns. Or invent your own method!
- Create your dye solution like a scientist by using the included measuring beaker. As you go, learn about the science and art of dyeing fabrics. Explore color mixing and learn about why your eye sees colors.
- Look fabulous in your new tie-dye gear and feel fabulous about all the knowledge you gained!
- Includes two scrunchies and two pairs of socks, three non-toxic dyes: red, yellow, and blue, a pair of gloves to protect your hands during the dyeing process.
- Affordable and educational pick; great for gifting!
- The perfect afternoon activity that combines fun, creativity, and science lessons.
- Ages: 8+