- HOW TO PLAY: Möbi is a fun, fast-paced math game that encourages children and adults to play with and love numbers. The goal of the game is to make simple math equations with the tiles as quickly as possible and connect them in crossword style grids. Be the first to connect all your tiles and you win!
- OBJECTIVE: Möbi not only helps build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a fun and entertaining game environment.
- WHAT IT DOES: Mobi helps build and improve skills in arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Möbi comes in a cute blue whale pouch that includes 162 tiles and instructions. It's perfect for travel and can be played anywhere!
- INTENDED USE: Möbi is recommended for ages 6 and up. It's designed for either solo or group play for up to 6 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family!
What is Möbi?
Möbi is a fun, fast-paced game that encourages children(and adults!) to play with and love numbers. The goal of the game is to make simple math equations as quickly as possible and connect them in crossword style grids. Be the first to connect all your tiles and you win! Möbi not only helps build confidence in children but engages the entire family by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a fun and entertaining game environment.
Bringing numbers to life!
Möbi was created by two caring and passionate parents, entrepreneurs and believers in the power of play. This fun, tactile, interactive game for the whole family.
Möbi can be played anywhere. Game pieces are tidily enclosed in the durable Möbi pouch and can be transported to school, home, work or travel. Möbi can be set up and played on any flat surface.
Here’s a brief explanation on how to play!
All the blue tiles are numbers. All the white tiles are operations(+/-, x/÷ or =). Separate the tiles. Each player takes 7 number tiles. The rest of the number tiles stay face-down in the middle of the table. The operation tiles stay in the middle of the table and can be used as needed.
Upon “GO!” each player flips over their number tiles and starts to build a “POD”. A “POD” is a group of simple math equations that attach.
When a player has one number tile left, that player says “FLIP”, and all players pick up 3 more number tiles from the middle. Play continues until there are no more number tiles in the middle. First player to finish their “POD” by connecting all their number tiles is the winner!
“Just by virtue of playing them, board games can teach important social skills, such as communicating verbally, sharing, waiting, taking turns, and enjoying interaction with others." Scholastic