Classic Twister Game
- WHO’S GOT THE MOVES?: Classic Twister gameplay challenges players to place their hands and feet on red
- GIVE THE SPINNER A WHIRL: See where it lands and make a move! Right foot red, off to a good start. Left foot green, you’ve got this! Left hand blue … wait, is that physically possible? Give it a shot!
- INDOOR ACTIVITY FOR KIDS: Stuck inside? The Classic Twister game is an action-packed way for kids, tweens, and teens to "get their energy out." (Parents, rejoice!)
- FUN PARTY GAME TO PLAY IN TEAMS: This group game includes instructions to play in teams, along with tips for hosting a Twister tournament. Break out the mat for game night too.
- TYING PLAYERS UP IN KNOTS FOR GENERATIONS: Who doesn’t remember playing this game as a kid?
- Out-twist your opponents in the game that ties you up in knots
- Includes vinyl mat, spinner board and instructions
- For 2 to 4 players
- Age 6 and up
Continue The Fun
TWISTER game challenges you to put your hands and feet at different places on the mat without falling over! Be the last player standing to win. Two new moves! With Spinner’s Choice, the spinner makes up a move for the other player to do. Fun Spinner’s Choice ideas on the back of the spinner! If the spinner lands on Air, the player must put a hand or foot in the air!