Learn To Sew
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- They’ll make a bracelet, headband, stuffie, bunny pouch, pin cushion, backpack, and a cool phone case.
- 7 crafts will teach kids how to sew a running stitch, blanket stitch, whip stitch and how to decorate with embroidery.
- They’ll learn to use a measuring tape, handle pins, and learn to sew on buttons and patches, use elastic, and stuff toys they’ve sewn themselves.
- Kit includes a handy full-color instruction booklet they’ll use for these projects–and over and over again for future sewing projects.
- Sewing instruction booklet, 36 yd (32.9 m) cotton thread, 15 pins, 2 metal needles, 5 pieces acrylic felt, 1 piece canvas fabric, 1 piece elastic, 6 plastic buttons, 1 measuring tape.
- Recommended for ages 7+
Craft-tastic’s Lean to Sew Kit is tailor-made for sewing fun. Kids learn a variety of sewing skills using a variety of materials and techniques to create 7 fun little crafts. The kit includes an instruction booklet the’ll use over and over, plus items like a measuring tape, pins and needles they’ll use time and again, too. “Sew” cool!
Write Your Own Review