Stmt Diy Hand Lettering Set
Out of stock
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- TRY YOUR HAND AT LETTERING: No matter how neat or messy your handwriting may be, you have every resource you need to master the hand lettering art form — just open up the activity book to dive in!
- HAND LETTERING PRACTICE BOOK INCLUDED: Practice makes perfect! Use the hand lettering book to learn how to create letters, experiment with lines, spacing, and thickness — just trace and re-create the words and embellishments on the pages, or get inspired by the writing prompts on every page!
- MAKE YOUR MARK: Use the brush markers to explore line weights, pressure, upstrokes, and downstrokes. Turn to the fine-tip markers to draw fine lines, details, or other embellishments. Then, add neon or metallic accents with your gel pens for some trendy visual interest!
- CREATE YOUR HAND LETTERING STYLE: Design your own alphabet. Write a love letter to yourself. Use your stencils and punch-out sheets. Color inside the pre-printed borders or create some of your own. Whatever you choose to design, the STMT Hand Lettering Set will help you discover how to bring your handwriting to life!
- SET INCLUDES: 7 Brush Markers (Black, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Dark Blue, Dark Pink), 4 Printed Pages, 4 Fine-Tip Markers (Black, Blue, Purple, Pink), Activity Book (70 Sheets), 1 Punch-Out Sheet, Stencil, 5 Gel Pens (Green, 2 Orange, Purple, Gold), Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Ages 8+
No matter how neat or messy your handwriting may be, you have every resource you need to master the hand lettering art form with the STMT D.I.Y. Hand Lettering Set — just open up the hand lettering activity book to dive in! Trace over the upper and lowercase alphabet with your brush markers to learn where to apply pressure to your letters. Then, experiment with lines, spacing, and thickness of letters by re-creating the words and embellishments on the following pages! Practice makes perfect — keep creating in your hand lettering book by following the prompts on every page. Your hand lettering style is yours to define, so try adding dimension and unique design elements to your hand lettering book with printed pages and a punch-out sheet!
Write Your Own Review