DEVENS, Massachusetts. Learning Express Toys hosts their 22nd Annual Convention and Vendor Expo June 23-26 at the The Roosevelt, New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel , in New Orleans, LA.
The theme for this year’s Convention is, “Unmask Your Store’s Potential”!
Learning Express stakeholders are committed to creating a successful business environment, while providing their customers with a fun, engaging shopping experience.
Every June, in a different US city, Learning Express Toys hosts a franchise-wide Convention. Store owners look forward to Convention each year because the information and connections they gain are invaluable. Convention is a wonderful time for store owners to socialize with each other and share their experiences from the past year. It’s also an opportunity for franchisees to connect with the corporate office support team and vendors. Over $14,000,000 in orders are written at the convention each year, and more than 100 vendors are represented.
Convention offers franchisees the opportunity to:
• Share experiences with their fellow store owners and managers
• Connect with Home Office staff face-to-face
• Take part in professional development workshops
• Listen to speakers from the toy industry
• Meet vendors face-to-face and check out new products at the Vendor Expo
• Place orders for the critical fourth-quarter holiday season with special vendor terms
For more information about this year’s Convention, Contact Us.