LOS ANGELES, California – Learning Express Toys will exhibit at the 2017 Franchise Expo West on November 2, 3 and 4, held downtown at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The three-day event is the west coast’s largest franchise show with over 200 franchise brands in every industry at all investment levels.
“We are very excited to be back in Southern California,” said Franchise Development Director, Mike Derse. “This is our second opportunity to exhibit at Franchise Expo West, and we feel that there is tremendous potential for the Learning Express family to develop here.”
Learning Express is targeting the following greater San Diego and Los Angeles areas: Pasadena, The Westside, South Bay, Anaheim, Orange County, Carlsbad, Santa Barbara, Murrieta-Temecula, Rancho Cucamonga, Corona-Eastvale, Calabasas-Sherman Oaks, Santa Clirita, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo & Ventura.
Learning Express can be found at booth number 316 all three days. To receive free registration through Learning Express, registrations may be placed directly on the Franchise Expo West website using the promotion code, LETOYS.
Top 10 Reasons to attend Franchise Expo West
- Meet face-to-face with over 200 of the top franchise brands.
- Get educated on how to be successful from the start through the over 60 free seminars offered.
- Understand the financial model of franchising.
- Meet with financial experts on how to best fund your franchise, and how to budget for your future.
- Dig deeper into the nuances of franchising through attending in-depth educational workshops.
- Meet with leading consultants to understand how to pick the right franchise for you.
- Explore the benefits of being in business for yourself, not by yourself.
- Discover opportunities in industries that are new or that you might not have considered.
- Learn about the franchise industry as a whole.
- Take advantage of all these opportunities under one roof, over just three days!