You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Store Pick Up Policies
In Store Pick Up allows you to browse Learning Express Toys products from the comfort of your home and then pick up your order at your local store.
When an order is placed using In Store Pick Up rather than Shipping, please take note of the following:
• At checkout, you must select a store to pick up your order. Only stores which currently have your item available may be selected.
• You must enter a credit card for verification purposes, but the card will not be charged. Payment must be made at your local store when your order is picked up.
• Depending on your bank, there may be a 50 cent hold on your credit card used for verification. This hold will go away in 2-3 business days.
• If you would like to prepay for your order, you may call your pick up location and present payment over the phone.
• After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email. This confirmation notice must be shown in store to pick up your order, either physically printed or digitally on a phone.
• Please allow two hours after placing your order to pick up your order in store. If your order is placed when the store is closed, please allow one hour after opening before visiting the store to pick up your order. Store hours are listed on your confirmation email.
• Sales tax will be collected at your local store when your order is picked up. The order total in your confirmation email is limited to the total cost of the items you have selected and does not include taxes.
• If you have any coupons to use, you must bring them to the store. Coupons cannot be entered online.
• If you have not picked up your order within 24 hours, your order may be canceled. You can contact your local store if you expect to take longer to pick up your order.
• Please contact your local store directly (phone number is listed in your confirmation email) for any questions, concerns, or special requests.