You have no items in your shopping cart.
Denville and Morristown, N.J., Aug. 1, 2017 – Learning Express Toys has been selected for the 2017 Best of Denville and Best of Morristown Awards in the Toys category by the Denville and Morristown Award Programs.
Diane Bowser and her family, of Morristown, own both neighborhood toy store locations. Bowser and her staff set the customer experience apart by offering product expertise and demonstrations, a Birthday Box gift registry, free gift wrapping all year round, and exciting family events.
Learning Express of Morristown also offers The Teaching Room, an educational supply resource for teachers.
Bowser maintains a commitment to the community by partnering with schools in the area, frequently supporting their programs through donations to their annual fundraiser raffles.
“We are honored to receive these awards, and most of all, we want to thank the community for shopping locally with us year after year,” Bowser said. “We believe strongly in community partnership and giving back, and we are thrilled to be a resource and gathering spot for families.”
Each year, the Denville and Morristown Award Programs identify companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community. These exceptional companies help make the Denville and Morristown areas great places to live, work and play.
Learning Express Toys of Denville is located at 3056 Route 10 West. Learning Express Toys of Morristown is located at 158 South Street. For more information, stop in or follow the stores on Facebook.
About Learning Express Toys
Learning Express Toys is the nation's leading franchisor of educational toy stores with more than 120 locations across the country - each one locally owned and operated. Providing an extraordinary shopping experience, Learning Express Toys is best known for its knowledgeable and playful sales staff and its unique product mix. Believing that everyone who walks through the doors should be WOWED, Learning Express Toys focuses on the customer experience.
Birthday gift registries, free gift wrapping, free personalization, civic fundraising and regularly scheduled children’s events contribute to the exceptional customer service and energetic atmosphere. To learn more about Learning Express Toys, franchise opportunities, or a store near you, visit learningexpress.com
For more information, interview requests, and media inquiries, please contact Diane Bowser at 973-366-2800 or email@example.com.
My 4-month-old daughter is just starting to notice toys. Her main interest so far is putting them straight in her mouth. The same was true when I handed her Juballees stacking balls – but in a few months, she’ll learn there is so much more you can do with them!
Juballees are uniquely-shaped, hard plastic balls designed for infants and toddlers 6 months and up. The set consists of three balls, which have gentle, fully-encased magnets that let them click together and stack. Each ball has a nub and a dip that lets it link to the next ball or rest flat on a surface. They even make a light rattling sound!
Each of the Juballees balls also separates into rounded halves. Little hands, like my daughter’s, can grasp one half at a time and use it as a rattle for sensory development. The halves can be stacked upside-down as well, creating multiple building possibilities! Children can also mix and match the sides, which have six different colors.
Juballees balls help children develop fine motor skills as they roll, stack, shake and click them. Little ones learn about the cause-and-effect relationship as they experiment with the balls, and receive sensory input as they explore the colors and sounds.
These great features make Juballees a Summer Top Toy! Get those little hands on them today.
Any fidget fan will tell you—one spinner is not enough! Learning Express Toys carries spinners in a variety of patterns, shapes, weights and materials. New to our selection are LED spinners and glow-in-the-dark spinners, so you can spin day and night!
Check out some of our latest fidget spinner and fidget cube styles to add to your collection.
This Spinner Squad glow-in-the-dark spinner by Top Trenz spins for 2+ minutes! It features a high-quality injection molded POM frame. This spinner comes in a variety of colors and is perfect for after-hours spinning. Stack them up for an awesome glowing spin tower.
LED spinners by Trend America will impress all your friends! Spin up a light show day or night. The light-up spinners come in yellow, green, white, black and red and feature colored LEDs in each of the outer bearings.
Aluminum spinners are lightweight, offer ninja-like speed, and they’re super quiet. These spinners come in metallic black, silver, gold, blue and pink.
The camo print fidget cube comes in either a blue or green camo pattern. They’re perfect for fidgeting in the wild!
We have many more styles to choose from in-store, from basketball pattern to princess print, heavier weighted spinners and more! Try before you buy and find the perfect spin.
Fidget spinners have instant appeal for kids and adults of all ages. Just pick one up, give it a spin, and you’re hooked!
They’re so simple, yet so addicting. Fidgeters are quickly finding new ways to spin, stack, do tricks and collect these great new toys.
You wouldn’t know by looking at them, but fidget spinners are also a STEM toy. People are using fidget spinners to tinker, invent and engineer new ways to play. Kids are learning physics concepts like friction, torque, and balance while using this battery- and screen-free toy!
Check out these 5 awesome fidget spinner experiments:
Slater Brown disassembles a fidget spinner and, using the center bearings, makes his own ice spinner. It takes a few tries to make a mold, but he gets an ice spinner spinning! That’s one cool experiment!
AlexGoPow puts his fidget spinner underwater for some interesting visual effects. Spinning it underwater doesn’t do much, but letting the moving spinner hit the water looks neat on camera. Hope it doesn’t rust!
IncredibleScience puts hand sanitizer on his fidget spinner and lights it on fire for a spinning light show. This entire video is full of impressive tricks and experiments, but the fire is at 5:00. This experiment is hot! (Note: This is dangerous and should be done with adult supervision only.)
Skazzer melts up some chocolate Mini Eggs to make a delicious-looking fidget spinner that really works. Similar to the ice spinner, but this one’s edible. Sweet!
Brains techKnowlogy makes DIY fidget spinners using popsicle sticks, a skateboard bearing, glue and some excellent geometry! Impressive hands-on math application.
We love that fidget spinners are inspiring creativity, problem-solving and scientific exploration. Have fun, be safe and keep spinning!
For generations, stacking rings have been must-have toys for infants and toddlers. They’re tried and true for a reason – they teach fundamental skills and have universal appeal to children of this age.
The SpinAgain is a colorful stacking toy with a new twist – the stacking discs corkscrew down the center pole. Toddlers (it’s recommended for 12 months and up) seem to never grow tired of placing the colorful discs at the top and watching them spiral down. It’s a Fall Top Toy!
Here are five reasons we’ve found toddlers love the SpinAgain:
1. Toddlers love repetition. They’ll spin the discs again, and again, and again. Repetition helps toddlers learn about how the world works. As they place the discs on the pole and watch them spiral down over and over, they confirm their understanding of physics – gravity makes the discs go down, not up. As they play, they introduce subtle variations in the activity, such as dropping the discs a little harder or faster to see what happens. Every moment is a discovery!
2. They can play independently. Independent play fosters creativity and critical-thinking skills. Once you’ve shown your child how the SpinAgain works, he can explore the toy on his own – whether that means rolling the discs along the floor, dumping them off the pole, or giving them a chew.
3. They can sort the discs by color or size. Sorting, arranging and grouping are critical cognitive skills for toddlers to learn. With the SpinAgain, kids can practice stacking the discs from largest to smallest, by color, or by shape. Determining which disc goes next helps children learn sequencing skills.
4. The pieces are suited for their little hands, and they learn fine motor skills. The SpinAgain’s smooth, chunky discs are just the right size for young children to grasp and manipulate. As they develop their fine motor skills, they’ll be able to grasp and lift the center pole more easily. The bottom base can be flipped to act as either a stable base or a wobbly base, so as children develop their visual-spatial perception skills, they can increase the challenge.
5. They love to dump things on the floor. A universal-but-sometimes-aggravating trait, toddlers love to explore their environment by dumping anything they can. The SpinAgain is extra fun to dump, as the discs go spinning off the pole the same way they spun on! Luckily, with the SpinAgain, stacking the discs back on is just as much fun as dumping them, so they’ll be content to repeat this activity over and over.
Try one in-store today, and take the SpinAgain for a spin!