How To Draw Faces
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- Let kids experience learning in new ways with the World Colors How to Draw Faces Kit that includes a variety of items needed to learn to draw with little to no set up.
- This art set for kids features: 12 colored pencils with and additional 3 double-sided blendable skin tone coloring pencils, mirror with easel back, variety assortment of drawing and tracing paper, pencil sharpener and more!
- Faber-Castell's World Colors pre-sharpened coloring pencils are designed to be highly pigmented and blend with smooth, gorgeous color lay down right out of the box.
- Pigment packed colors and patented break resistant leads ensure that your child's art work will come to life in vibrant colors with products designed to last.
- The World Colors drawing set for kids is perfect for children interested in the basics of learning to draw people and portraits.
- Explore coloring, blending, shading, proportions and more with this complete art set for kids!
- Ages 5+
Learn the basics of coloring, blending and shading as you color pre-printed portraits. Explore applying light and medium pressure when coloring to achieve different shades of color.
Practice blending unique skin tone colors using the included skin tone color wheel and blendable multicultural coloring pencils.
Practice creating the perfect portrait as you learn to draw facial features. Use the included tracing paper and diagram to learn basic drawing shapes and techniques.
Your young artist will build creative confidence as they learn to draw a variety of eyes, mouth and nose shapes to create their unique self-portrait.
Test out your new skills by drawing your own portrait without tracing! Use the included mirror and drawing paper to practice adding your own unique facial features that make you, you!
Apply the shading techniques you learned to add hair color, freckles, eye color and more!