Out of stock
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- Cab windows made from transparent and shatter-proof plastic; doors open; mounting adapter for front-mounted equipment
- Side door opens; folding steps; 2 rear doors with opening angles of up to 270°
- Including manual pallet Jack and 2 pallets as accessories: height-adjustable forks; rotating handle; Ups driver with shipping boxes (perforated, pre-printed sheet; assembly required)
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics, such as ABS; scale 1: 16
- Made in Germany
- Truck Dimension : 17.25x 6.5 x 8.75 inch
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years+
The MB Sprinter is one of the most important vehicles within the van Segment. Its Universal application options in conjunction with the most diverse bodies make it an indispensable tool for craftspeople, in construction, for municipalities and within the logistics industry. Ups, one of the world's leading shipping service providers, also relies on sprinters as delivery vehicles. This vehicle dominates today's city streets and has now been added to the Bruder range. The vehicle features a two-part rear door that can be opened up to the limit stop on the body of the vehicle. Remove small items through the side door to save time. The vehicle's accessories include a manual pallet Jack and two Euro pallets to load or unload heavy and/or bulky goods. This great set is rounded off by a ups driver wearing the company's typical uniform. Typical ups shipping boxes in different sizes are also included.
Write Your Own Review