National Geographic Cool Reactions Chemistry Kit
Out of stock
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- Have so much scientific-exploration fun with this chemistry kit!
- 5 awesome chemistry experiments that explore the world of pH science and chemical reactions.
- Experiments include: Make it red w/acid, Make it blue w/base, Power of purple (mixture of your acid solution and base solution, creates a purple, fizzing reaction), Reveal a secret message and Hide a secret message.
- The experiments in this kit demonstrate the principles of: Acid-base reactions-pH indication and color-changing reactions-Enough materials to do experiments more than once, and includes all the tools you need
- What's Included: Sodium Bicarbonate (16 g / 0.56 oz), Citric Acid (25 g / 0.88 oz), Red Cabbage Powder (5 g / 0.17 oz, 4 Pieces of pH Paper, 3 Cotton Balls, 3 Cups, 2 Measuring Scoops, 1 Spray Bottle1 Pipette, 1 Colorless Crayon.
- Ages: 8+