You have no items in your shopping cart.
As the universe evolves and scientists explore the vastness of space, they have made numerous discoveries. One such discovery is Dark Matter: an unseen, unidentified type of matter. Then you have Ordinary Matter: everything you can see and touch. But a new type of Mattr has been discovered in Sweden: Mad Mattr! I imagine the scientists that created Mad Mattr accidentally combined two different compounds, and in a puff of smoke, created this incredibly fluffy and soft material that stimulates your sense of touch. I can only suggest you dig your fingers into this luscious material.
It’s very difficult to describe how this “Doh that Flows” feels. You can feel the minute grains that are sand like, but it’s more of a dough than sand. However, it doesn’t have the stickiness or the residue of a traditional dough. It’s super soft and very smooth when compacted and fluffy when separated.
Mad Mattr is great for shaping, molding and building. When the Mattr is compacted, it maintains its shape like clay - it can be cut and molded - but stretch this compound, and it looks like the molecular structure of the dough is disintegrating! In this stretched state, the dough is super soft and fluffy and will flow through your fingers like sand on the beach. It will even float!
If you are looking for a sensory toy for your child, Mad Mattr will deliver. This toy will allow your child to knead the dough to improve finger strength and manipulation and strengthen his or her fine motor skills. This dough is a great fidget tool that will enhance focus and help develop sensory processing skills.
Mad Mattr is wheat, gluten and casein free. It’s easy to clean up. When small pieces of dough become separated from a larger piece, just dot them up with the larger piece of dough. If the Mattr gets on the floor or carpet, a quick vacuuming will make the Mattr disappear. The best part of Mad Mattr is that it never dries out!
Mad Mattr is an addicting and unique modeling compound that you and your child need to experience. It will open up a universe of molding possibilities. You will not want to put the Mattr down!
Enjoy the madness!
My first encounter with BulziBucket was at my local Learning Express Toys store. Two sales associates were playing it in the middle of the store; my friend and I watched and then joined in the game. We started playing it like a game of cornhole, however, the sales associates taught us two variations on the game—and tipped us off that the dotted bean bag was worth double points.
BulziBucket is a combination of cornhole and hacky sack. The game comes with two 3-tiered targets and 8 hacky sack bean bags, which all collapse into a convenient carrying case. BulziBucket is perfect for playing in the yard, the pool, tailgating, indoors or anywhere you see fit.
I highly recommend BulziBucket if you are looking for an outdoor game for the entire family. It’s ideal for pool parties, cookouts or the beach! The BulziBucket targets float on water and fold up compactly, so you can play on land or at sea and bring it everywhere your summer travels take you.
There are three ways to play BulziBucket:
- The traditional cornhole style, where partners line up on opposite ends and throw the bean bags directly into the buckets. Scoring is easy—the top tier is 3 points, the middle tier is 2 points and bottom tier is 1 point. However, the bean bag with the green dot is worth double points!
- The trademark style of playing BulziBucket is called Assist It. In this style, your partner can assist you by “hacking” (kicking hacky sack style) an overthrown bean bag into the bucket. No hands allowed!
- For the hacky sack aficionados, the Hack It style of play may be for you. In this game scenario, you must receive the bean bag from your partner and hack the bag twice before taking a scoring shot at the bucket. Again, no hands allowed!
For generations, stacking rings have been must-have toys for infants and toddlers. They’re tried and true for a reason – they teach fundamental skills and have universal appeal to children of this age.
The SpinAgain is a colorful stacking toy with a new twist – the stacking discs corkscrew down the center pole. Toddlers (it’s recommended for 12 months and up) seem to never grow tired of placing the colorful discs at the top and watching them spiral down. It’s a Fall Top Toy!
Here are five reasons we’ve found toddlers love the SpinAgain:
1. Toddlers love repetition. They’ll spin the discs again, and again, and again. Repetition helps toddlers learn about how the world works. As they place the discs on the pole and watch them spiral down over and over, they confirm their understanding of physics – gravity makes the discs go down, not up. As they play, they introduce subtle variations in the activity, such as dropping the discs a little harder or faster to see what happens. Every moment is a discovery!
2. They can play independently. Independent play fosters creativity and critical-thinking skills. Once you’ve shown your child how the SpinAgain works, he can explore the toy on his own – whether that means rolling the discs along the floor, dumping them off the pole, or giving them a chew.
3. They can sort the discs by color or size. Sorting, arranging and grouping are critical cognitive skills for toddlers to learn. With the SpinAgain, kids can practice stacking the discs from largest to smallest, by color, or by shape. Determining which disc goes next helps children learn sequencing skills.
4. The pieces are suited for their little hands, and they learn fine motor skills. The SpinAgain’s smooth, chunky discs are just the right size for young children to grasp and manipulate. As they develop their fine motor skills, they’ll be able to grasp and lift the center pole more easily. The bottom base can be flipped to act as either a stable base or a wobbly base, so as children develop their visual-spatial perception skills, they can increase the challenge.
5. They love to dump things on the floor. A universal-but-sometimes-aggravating trait, toddlers love to explore their environment by dumping anything they can. The SpinAgain is extra fun to dump, as the discs go spinning off the pole the same way they spun on! Luckily, with the SpinAgain, stacking the discs back on is just as much fun as dumping them, so they’ll be content to repeat this activity over and over.
Try one in-store today, and take the SpinAgain for a spin!
I use my phone a LOT. I’m a new mom, so you bet I’m browsing Facebook during all those feeding sessions—and, of course, taking pictures of the baby every hour. After the first few weeks of motherhood, my hand was cramping up bigtime.
Then I got a PopSocket for my phone. I’ve had it for about four days, and I don’t know how I survived without one!
PopSockets are clever stick-on devices that make using your smartphone much more comfortable and practical to use. They function as a grip, a stand, a cord wrap, and more!
When closed, PopSockets personalize your phone. They look like a decorative, half-dollar-sized circle on the back of your smartphone. They come in trendy designs for every taste—from wood grain to the American flag to donuts. Mine has a beautiful mandala-style elephant.
When you pop open the PopSocket by pulling it straight outward from your phone, you can prop up your phone to watch a video, hold the phone between two fingers comfortably for texting or selfies, or wrap your headphones around it.
PopSockets stick to your phone with a sticky gel. The PopSocket can be removed and repositioned many times. If the adhesive gets dirty, you can rinse it with water and let it dry to stick it again—just don’t expose the gel to the air for more than 15 minutes, or it will dry out.
PopSockets are also great for tablets, e-readers, the Nintendo 3DS, on your mirror to hang jewelry, and more.
Paired with the optional PopClip mount, you can even attach your phone to your car's dashboard for music, speakerphone and GPS!
Those Pringles commercials had it right: “Once you pop, you can’t stop!”
Taking a bath has long been my favorite way to relax. Now that I’m a new mom, I appreciate it even more when I can snag 30 minutes in the tub.
I try to make it count by lighting scented candles, putting on some good music, and turning out the lights.
But now there’s a new way to really deck out a bath – Da Bomb bath fizzers!
Da Bomb bath bombs turn your tub into a fizzy, scented, colorful oasis.
When the fizzing’s over, the fun isn’t – there’s a surprise inside each bath bomb!
I was lucky enough to test an Earth Bomb, which has a “sea breeze” scent. As I watched it fizz, it turned my bath (but not my skin or tub!) a beautiful shade of blue.
The bath bomb bubbled away for about two minutes as I waited for my prize to emerge. Ta-da: A plastic shark was inside!
The soothing oils in the bath fizzer made my skin feel great and the bath even more luxurious. I’ll definitely need more of these!
As a bonus, part of the proceeds of the Earth Bomb go toward saving the world’s oceans – a cause near and dear to my heart as an aquarium lover.
Da Bomb bath bombs were created by two sisters, Isabel and Caroline, at the ages of 10 and 11. They are hand-made in the USA with only a few simple ingredients: baking soda, citric acid, food grade PEG, fragrance and pigments. They may look tasty (especially the ones with sprinkles) but they are not edible!
The prizes inside are small, so these bath bombs are not for young children. They range from sea creatures to pirate booty to famous quotes, depending on the style. Da Bomb bath bombs make perfect gifts for kids and adults, and they’re great in Easter baskets!
They definitely are Da Bomb. (Do kids even say that anymore?)
Relax and enjoy!