Addition 0 - 12 Flashcards Ages 6+
- Master first, second, and third grade math with addition flash cards. Maximize learning retention and ace tests and quizzes.
- 94 cards focusing on addition facts 0 to 12. There is also a "resource card" featuring a cool way to utilize flash cards. Each card has a rounded corner for fast and easy flipping.
- Only one problem for each pair of commutative facts is included in this set. For example, if 3+4 is included, 4+3 is not included. Contains one problem per card, answers are located on the opposite side of the card.
- Studying with flash cards increases concentration and improves recall. Flash cards are a tried and true way to study successfully. These are a great supplement to math workbooks, worksheets, and study lessons.
- Use these in the classroom or at home. Regardless of your home-school curriculum, addition flash cards are the perfect addition to home-school supplies.
- You can pair addition flash cards with multiplication, division, and subtraction flash cards. Flash cards also allow children to develop thinking, decision-making, turn-taking, and social skills.
Repetition & Recall
Flash cards are a tried and true study method. Unlike textbooks and workbooks, flash cards allow children to memorize and recall answers much faster through repetition.
Build Confidence for the Classroom
Children are more likely to volunteer in class when they are confident they know the answer. Studying with Carson Dellosa flash cards will help your child master math concepts and build a love for learning and participating.
Select Addition Facts
This essential pack of math flash cards includes 94 cards focusing on key, select addition facts. It also includes a bonus card featuring game ideas for children to play at home or on the go and two blank cards to create your own problems.