Rat A Tat Cat Game
- Children's card game that helps develop timing and basic mathematical concepts
- Teaches strategy, memory building, and addition
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Best Toy Award; Mensa 1996 Best New Mind Game Award
- Includes 54 rat, cat, and power cards
- For 2 to 6 players
Get rid of the rats and go for the cats! In Rat-a-Tat Cat, less is always better, and you want to go out with the lowest score. Can you remember the numbers on the other players' cards? Can you keep a poker face, but notice when another player looks pleased? Sharpen your memory and your timing, and have fun with the cool cats and bad rats of Rat-a-Tat Cat.
How to Play:
A game of suspense, strategy, and anticipation. Get rid of the high cards (rats) and go for the low cards (cats). Sneak a peek, draw two, or swap cards for an added twist. Low score wins the game. (A poker face helps!).
- Ages 6 and Up
- 2 to 6 Players
- 54 Cards
- Rules of Play (also in Spanish)
- Playing Time: About 20 Minutes