LEGO Friends Recycling Truck 41712
This toy may contain small parts which may not be suitable for smaller kids.
- Fun toy for kids who care Help kids play out their clean planet dreams with the LEGO Friends Recycling Truck (41712) playset, where they can sort trash and keep wildlife safe.
- Just like the real thing Waste-management truck toy comes with removable containers, seats upfront for the 2 mini-dolls, a hinged arm that lifts the garbage cans, and a raccoon figure.
- Playing out the real world Kids help LEGO Friends Emma and River pick up the trash with the grabbers and toy shovel, sort the trash and attach the garbage cans to the truck.
- For boys and girls aged 6+ A gift for a kid who cares for the environment or one that loves making realistic vehicle models.
- Colorful display Measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide, this garbage truck takes up little space parked up next to a kids other model vehicles.
- Includes an interactive building guide Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets.
- Kids learn as they play LEGO Friends sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- Top-quality gifts All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: its been that way since 1958.
- Safety comes first LEGO Friends sets bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.
- Ages: 6+
Give the build a digital boost
This cool gift gives kids the best chance of building success. Not only does it come with a step-by-step picture guide, but it also has interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the instructions use intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize the finished model as they build.