Out of stock
- SELF DISCOVERY: Watch your little one’s face light up as they explore this simple toy. The look at me activity engages 0+month old boys and girls in visual focus and tracking as they discover that the object in the mirror is their own reflection. Perfect for playing on playmat or pack crib.
- SENSORY PLAY: The dual plastic handles are simple to grab for small hands. The colorful materials and 3 bumpy bead/rattle aid in developing tactile sensitivity and teach an infant boy or girl about variety. The big mirror encourages cause & effect activities for real educative development.
- MOTOR SKILLS: Sensory toys for babies are popular for tummytime, sit n play & crawling exercise. Encourage your busy human to make playful faces with mommy. Mobility starts as they lift their heads or use their tummy & arms to see in a baby play mirror which strengthens their bodies.
- GREAT LEARNING TOOL: Who's caught baby's eye? Games you already play with your babies, such as peek-a-boo, can be extra fun with mirrors! Infants hand-eye coordination develops and they grow in social skills as they learn to follow and recognize the reflection of themselves and others.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Construction is perfect for newborns environment with clear-sight, shatterproof mirror, BPA & Phthalate Free, and food grade silicone. Wipe clean with mildly wet cloth and mild soap and water. The mirror frame can balance on the floor safe or fold flat to put in diaper bag.
- Ages Birth+