Pretty Pretty Princess Game
- Play dress with your friends as you race to gather your set of fancy jewelry
- Become a princess in this jewelry dress up game
- Teaches children to play together and at the same time have fun
- Game is based on the original game from 1990's
- No reading required
- Cooperative play
- Family game
- Only takes 20-25 minutes to play
- 2-4 players
- Ages 5 and up
How To Play!
Pretty Pretty Princess is a delightful dress-up game for kids. Each player spins the spinner to see who moves first, and then play continues clockwise. On each turn players spin the spinner to advance around the gameboard while attempting to collect a complete set of jewelry by landing on spaces associated with each piece. The game ends when one player has a complete set of jewelry in their chosen color, plus the crown.
Pretty Pretty Princess does not require reading or complex counting skills, and contains no electronics or mechanical components. The jewelry pieces are sized so that children of appropriate age can actually wear them as the game progresses, encouraging imaginative play.